江苏快三时间表

目标电器

EN   CN
 
11
2017-5
 
Blows the blanket with a hair dryer and forgets the tragedy
     Yesterday morning, Dadukou District Dayan three villages, an old residential building sudden fire, upstairs neighbors have also been affected. Fortunately, the fire officers and soldiers in the area arrived in time to timely control of the fire. It is reported that the fire did not cause casualties. According to the rescue of the officers and men involved in the rescue, the owner Yang Yang Po nearly seventy years ago, some time ago, just came home from home in Sichuan An Yue with grandson. Before the fire, Sun Zi Gang urine bed. When she took out the hair dryer baking blanket, the grandson crying, she lost the hair dryer to coax the grandson, and soon smell the smell of charred, the reaction came, the sheets have been burned up. Fortunately, the neighbors found and dialed 119 telephone alarm. The following are the same as the "